Thursday, June 6, 2013

Here we go again!

I have cold fusion feet.  But this particular type of fusion isn't hydrogen/hydrogen, it's nickel/hydrogen to copper.  I've not personally heard of this before, so my opinion is out until it's either debunked as other cold fusion has pretty much been or it's verified by peer reviewed papers and set on the path to mass production for you and me. 

It might be time to invest a few $$ in nickel mining stocks. 

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/156393-cold-fusion-reactor-independently-verified-has-10000-times-the-energy-density-of-gas

If this is true, I'm going to be happy to get my 1,000 horse power electric car, but very sad that I didn't get it earlier in life.

Regardless, this is my web snippet to share today, and I hope that I'm not the bearer of false hopes.

Does it appear to anyone else that scientific advancement has really skyrocketed lately?  There have been so many huge discoveries in a lot of fields. 

It's an exciting time to be alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your critiques or constructive comments.