Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nanowrimo

Due to Nanowrimo there will probably be fewer blog entries than usual. If I've been doing this long enough to have a usual yet.

So for now, to hold you over, I introduce you to the IFLS site.  Not the nicest way to put it, but indeed, I do F love science. What better page to introduce you to that site than one that talks about Kepler and the amazing discoveries it is making.

http://www.iflscience.com/space/kepler-space-telescope-discovers-more-potentially-habitable-planets


I should probably also direct you to Nanowrimo, in case you want to know about that.

http://nanowrimo.org/participants/dsmithwick/novels/legacy-427046/stats

That links to my attempts to write 50,000 words in a month.

Will it happen?  I don't know, it's not really my style to be that prolific, but I'm trying.  I think quality might be down a bit, but that's what revision is for.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your critiques or constructive comments.