Friday, March 7, 2014

Book 1 is done.

I am done with book 1.  I'm sure there are little things that need fixed, but the editor at my publisher can fix those. ;) 

I have sent out four query letters to agents, and now am going to sit back for a few days and goof off.  After that I'm going to dive into book 2. 

But this weekend is hang out, play computer games, wrestle the kids, eat a Big Mac and goof off time.

Oh yeah, and have a steak dinner on Sunday night.  That will be good.

I ordered 8 trade paperback copies of my book on Lulu.com. I believe I may keep those as prerelease copies to sign for my friends who helped the most with this project.  They'll probably be worth like $15 on Ebay someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your critiques or constructive comments.